Friday, September 20, 2013

A Walk In the Country

This past week has been quite busy in my RL.  Lots of events kept me away from Second Life and my blog.  Today I was able to log in and put my RL on hold while I took a walk in the country.  Beautiful fall colors lit up the landscape, golds and oranges seeming to glow in the sunlight.  The weather cooperated although there was a decided chill to the air and I am glad I wore this cosy cardi from H.O.F. 

 
Skin:  Belleza - Ava SK Bl 0
Shape:  Anna Shapes - Pamela (modified)
Eyes:  Ikon Eternal Eyes - Sage
Lips:  {mock} Smoothie Lip Color - Fallow Umbrage
Teeth:  RazzaNova Enhancements - Teeth or Parted Lips
Hair: D!va - Marie - Topaz
 
 
Top:  *BOOM* Lace Trim Camisole - White
Sweater:  Color Me H.O.F. Wool Cardi - Brown
Pants:  .:villena:. High Waisted Acid Wash Skinnies
Shoes:  Matreya Stagioni Boots- Chestnut
Necklace:  {Kunglers Extra} Marajoara Necklace
Ring: Leblon Diamond Ring
Pose:  Kirin - Autumn Breeze Pose 3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment