Saturday, September 14, 2013

Simple Style

Well, school is back in session and this is going to be a fun year for me in RL.  I've met my kids and we're getting to know each other a bit as we move through our school days.  In SL I've also started school - modeling school.  We were given our first assignment which is to put together a style we're comfortable in.  I don't know what style that says 'ME' but this look I've put together is definitely comfortable.  It's a bit boho and a bit casual chic at the same time.  I hope you like it.

 
Skin:  Belleza - Ava SK 0
Shape:  Anna Shapes - Pamela (modified)
Eyes:  Ikon Eternal Eyes - Emerald
Lips:  [mock] Smoothie Lip color - Smoked Falu Red
Hair: [LeLutka] Rykiel - Praline
 
 
Top:  Zaara - Ashima Blouse - Ivory
Pants:  Molichino - Kay Pants - Navy Blue
Shoes:  {mon tissu} Openwork Wedges - Coral
Necklace:  ::je suis:: Un Corail Necklace
Bangles:  [Mandala] Takara Bangles - Inca Gold B
Pose:  {Imeka~} Kylle Pose 3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment