Friday, September 6, 2013

London Calling

Visiting England has always been a dream to me.  I'd love to be able to see London in all its glory.  Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben, The Eye, London Bridge and of course Buckingham Palace and the Queen.  That particular trip is on my bucket list but Second Life has allowed me to indulge my dream.  I visited virtual London today and the weather held up.  It was a beautiful summer day in London, albeit a rare occurrence.  I wandered through Regents Park and even saw Abbey Road, home of the most famous Beatles' album cover (yes, I remember vinyl albums lol.  If you don't, Google it) Besides sightseeing, I wandered the streets, peering in the shop windows.  Of course wandering and shopping calls for comfy clothes and shoes and this outfit I present today is one of the most comfortable in my wardrobe.  I hope you like it.

 
Skin:  Belleza - Ava Med 0
Shape:  Anna Shapes - Pamela (modified)
Eyes:  Ikon Horizon Eyes - Pale Glass
Lips:  Belleza - Ava Med Matte 0
Hair: Truth Qopi - Brown05Fade
 
 
Top:  [Sakide] Ray of Light Dress
Pants:  Baiastice Milano Trousers - Black
Shoes:  [GOS] Eva Slingback - Black Leather
Earrings:  [Mandala] Nyorai - Gold
Bangles:  [Mandala] Takara Bangles - Inca Gold
Pose:  -slouch- pose 258
 


No comments:

Post a Comment