Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Walk on the Beach

Today is a gloomy, dark and rainy day here in the Northeast and the urge to escape was super strong.  In SL I thought a walk on the beach would brighten my mood and sure enough it did.  I tp'd to Baja Norte and walked along the boardwalk.  The sound of the waves and the smell of the ocean were just what I needed.  Of course this outfit from Baiastice for FameMESHed helped a lot.  I love the way the Mjrie top hugs and accentuates my curves.  I hope you like this outfit as much as I do.



 
Skin:  Belleza - Ava SK 0
Shape:  Anna Shapes - Pamela (modified)
Eyes:  Mayfly Liquid Light Mesh Eyes - Onyx
Lips:  Adam n Eve Make Up Tattoo Glamover Teeth Bittersweet
Hair:  . Liquence . F3 in Genetics
 
 
Top:  Baiastice Mjrie Top - Silver
Skirt:  Baiastice Yse Maxi Skirt - Black
Shoes:  [GOS] Lauren d'Orsay - Black Satin
Earrings: [Magic Nook] Sparkling Wave Earrings - Silver
Bracelets, Ring, Nails:  [Mandala] Kabuki Bracelet/Silver Phoenix
Pose:  **Manifeste** Modely 604
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment