Thursday, September 5, 2013

Feeling A Little Blue

One more week before my summer vacation ends and I get back into the classroom.  Actually I can't wait to meet my new class and begin a new school year.  The excitement on most my kids' faces always makes me smile.  All my supplies are ready and my classroom is ready, my daughter is back to school and I get to have some quiet time. 

I took some time this morning to go through my inventory to see what packages and bags I haven't unpacked yet and put together this outfit for you.  Casual and comfy, I hope you like it as I do.



 
Skin:  Belleza - Ava Med 0
Shape:  Anna Shapes - Pamela (modified)
Eyes:  Ikon Horizon Eyes - Pale Glass
Lips:  Belleza - Ava Med Light Gloss 8
Nails:  Candy Nail #P000 Basic Prim Nails Monotone 04
Hair: [e] Victoria
 
 
Dress:  Coquet Vivid Slip Dress - Ice
Tights:  Izzie's Tights Black
Shoes:  [PM] Baby T's Plain - Black
Jewelry:  Pure Poison Lexi Jewelry set 
Pose:  **Manifeste** Model 606
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment